Tantowi, Adhi and Suwarni, Emi and Syarif, Amirudin (2016) PENGARUH KRITERIA PENILAIAN KINERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PT. BANK MANDIRI PALEMBANG. In: Seminar Nasional Ekonomi dan Bisnis Global Competitive Advantage, 6 April 2016, Palembang.

[img] Text
Pengaruh Kriteria Penilaian Kinerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja.xps - Published Version

Download (737kB)


As a BUMN that apply the Good Corporate Governance (GCG). Bank Mandiri company has applied ed to performance has increased. This report is aimed to know the influence of employee performance appraisal to employee satisfaction in unit loan factory satelite at bank mandiri company. The method of collecting data are got from questionnaire and research. The writer uses the quality and quantity method such as a simple regression equation, coefficient determination test, and test T. The analysis showed that the value T hitung 3.522>3.272 T tabel means that there is significant influence performance appraisal criteria on employee job satisfaction. Based on test results obtained correlation coefficient R value of 0.693 indicates a correlation or relationship between the criteria for assessment of performance against a strong employee satisfaction is based on the correlation coefficient interpretation table. R Square of 0.437 (43.7%) means a variable performance assessment criteria to explain the variable job satisfaction of employees is 43.7% and the remaining 56.3% is explained by other variables not examined by the author. Keywords: The Employee Performance Appraisal, Employee Satisfaction

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Management
Depositing User: Mr Amirudin Syarif
Date Deposited: 14 Feb 2017 00:22
Last Modified: 14 Feb 2017 00:22

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item