PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN MAKANAN CEPAT SAJI DI KOTA PALEMBANG (Studi Pada Kentucky Fried Chicken)

Tendri Sompa, Andy and Suwarni,, Emi and Gunarto, Muji PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN MAKANAN CEPAT SAJI DI KOTA PALEMBANG (Studi Pada Kentucky Fried Chicken). digilib.binadarma.ac.id. (Unpublished)

[img] Text
123-123-andytendri-7039-1-jurnal (1).pdf

Download (371kB)

Abstract

This study aims to analyze and describe the direct and indirect influence between quality of service and price to customer loyalty fast food in the city of Palembang (Study In Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)). The population is all fast food consumers who are in the city of Palembang. While the sample is taken from the consumer KFC outlets that KFC Plaju 3, KFC KI (Kambang Iwak) and KFC LIA using respondents were 100 respondents, the sampling technique used is Accidental sampling. The analysis used in this study is the method of multiple regression analysis, which previously tested the validity, reliability and classical assumptions. Based on the calculation results show that the variable quality of service to customer loyalty is significant. Based on the calculation results show that the variable price on consumer loyalty is significant. The quality of service and price jointly influence on customer loyalty. Based on the test results show that the variable customer loyalty customer loyalty is significant. Adjusted R square of 0.250 indicates that 25 percent of the variance is explained by the customer loyalty of independent variables in the regression equation. While the other 75 percent is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences > School of Psychology
Depositing User: Mr Muji Gunarto
Date Deposited: 04 Jan 2017 00:42
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2017 00:42
URI: http://eprints.binadarma.ac.id/id/eprint/3141

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item